If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return your purchase within 30 days of delivery date. NOTE: ONLY items that were not special ordered, worn, damaged, or re-sized, engraved, or altered by a jeweler other than us can be returned.
Please Note: The instructions below must be followed exactly in order for your return to be processed. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Return Your Purchase to Us:
- Call us at 1-888-317-4682 to Obtain Your Return Merchandise Authorization Code (RMA). You MUST write this code on the outside of the package for it to be accepted for processing.
- Download and Print the Return Merchandise Form: A Return Merchandise Authorization form will be emailed to you. This form MUST be completed and placed in the package.
- Packaging Your Return: Be sure to secure your items to protect them. Your package must include all original packing materials and paperwork in the package, along with the Return Form mentioned above. If your item included a certified diamond or diamonds, each certificate must be included (replacement fee will apply if not included). If applicable, include the hearts and arrows viewer (replacement fee will apply if not included). NOTE: For security purposes, do not put the domain name or any type of description as to the contents on the outside of the package.
- Insuring and Shipping Your Package: The value of your item determines how it must be shipped.
- If your purchase was less than $25000.00 then the most secure and economic method is Registered Insured Mail via FedEx, UPS or the US Postal Service. Please Insure your package for the full purchase amount.*
- More than $25000.00: Please contact one of our customer personnel at 1-888-317-4682 for additional instructions.
- Packages without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted for processing.
- Items received after 30 days will not be accepted for processing.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when new and sent by solomonjewelers.com
- Items showing signs of wear or that have been engraved, altered, re-sized (by a jeweler other than [domain] or that have been damaged will not be accepted for processing.
- Special orders cannot be accepted for processing.
- Improper packaged items will not be accepted.
- Uninsured items will not be accepted.
Your Refund Amount: You will receive a refund in the amount of the item(s) purchase price minus shipping, handling, insurance charges and payment processing fees. Refunds will be made using the mode of payment used when the purchase was made. You will receive your refund within 30 days from the date of receipt.
We look forward to processing your request.
* We will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.